|Deja Blue® is a purified, non-carbonated brand of bottled water distributed by Dr Pepper Snapple Group. First appearing in Texas in 1997, we are proud that Deja Blue® carries our “Green ink” ® logo, indicating their commitment to environmental responsibility.
Southeastern Printing's largest Green initiative has been the creation of "Green ink®", our federally-registered, branded name for our sustainability processes. This program incorporates our daily green practices, along with offering innovative, eco-friendly solutions so that our clients can better communicate their green efforts.
Our daily operations and procedures reflect our passionate commitment to the environment. We are absolutely dedicated to recycling, reducing waste, conserving energy, and preventing pollution.
Simply put, Green ink® offers choices for you. When combined with our environmentally-friendly production practices, you create a product that represents your commitment to preserving the sustainability of your business, while lessening environmental impact.
Don’t forget about the Pudding!
They say “the proof is in the pudding” or “results are what count”. And we agree. Our philosophy is that the proof is in the process. Paper and ink selection may be an eco-minded choice, but if your project is not produced with an eco-minded process the actual results achieved can negate your great intentions. Sustainability and the environment should be considered at every step of the process not just at the beginning. Green ink® by Southeastern Printing can take your printing to the next level of Green.
Since 1924, our company has evolved through implementation of processes to reduce our environmental impact and improve efficiency. We are continually seeking new opportunities through the latest technologies and products available to ensure that we always operate the Green ink® way.
Lessening our impact on the environment and providing a safe workplace for our employees has long been a priority at Southeastern Printing and we are very proud to share this effort with our customers.
Currently there are no industry-wide standards outlining what a “Green Printer” should be. We are confident in our eco-friendliness because Southeastern Printing’s daily operations go beyond what we purchase from our suppliers, (ink, paper, etc.). In addition, we continually seek opportunities to reduce, reuse and recycle throughout every step of our Green ink process.
Blogs & News
• We were honored to be featured in the February, 2011 issue of packagePRINTING for our company’s culture of environmental stewardship. Please click here to link directly to the article.
• One2One Marketing for Colleges and Universities. he era of mass production is over. If you are a school official looking for new ways to attract the attention of prospective students, current students, or alumni, what you need is one2one marketing.
• Is Your Company a Candidate for eCommerce/Storefront? An eCommerce/Storefront system allows print buyers to request and pay for printing jobs using a web interface that connects them to the print service provider.
• Myths on Environmentally-Responsible Printing (and the Truths from Green Ink). As more and more consumers become aware of the earth's dwindling resources and the deleterious effects of industrialization on the environment, companies and businesses from all sectors are pressured to step up their efforts on being green...
• Cross Media Solutions: Covering All Bases for Efficient Promotions. Marketing should be designed to cover all promotional venues....
• Variable-Data Printing Drives Marketing Campaigns and Brand Recognition. Read more on how Variable-Data printing is a hot tread in the printing industry today.
• Southeastern Printing provides labels to leading companies, such as Coca-Cola, Pepsi-Cola, Dr. Pepper, 7-UP, and others. Read more about how to reduce your carbon footprint with environmentally Friendly Label Printing.
• “Green” you deserve a gold star for your neologistical transformation. Read more on environmentally Responsible Printing.